19 May 2009

Flowers

A lady I work with used to work as a florist, and has kindly offered to do the flowers for my wedding! We've discussed the look I'm going for, the budget ("as low as possible"), the colours and what sort of flowers I like, and have come up with the following, all for around £90:



For my bouquet, I will be having...

An 8" arrangement of this shape:


Red Grand Prix roses:


Small red spray roses:


Eucalyptus around the edges & scattered throughout:


Hand-tied with a red ribbon:





My bridesmaids will be having...

A 6" arrangement of this shape:


Cream Roses:


Cream Hydrangea scattered throughout:


Eucalyptus around the edges & scattered throughout:


Hand-tied with a pale green ribbon:





Hubby's buttonhole will be...

A single Grand Prix rose:


A cream Hydrangea spray:


Eucalyptus:





The other buttonholes will be...

A single cream rose:


A cream Hydrangea spray:


Eucalyptus:





The centrepieces will be...

Potted Hydrangeas:

No comments: