19 May 2009

Joint Stag & Hen


We will be having separate hen and stag events, but since we have so many mutual friends, we also thought it would be a good idea to have a joint party a couple of weeks before the wedding. The hope is that we can have all the silly tiaras and badges out of the way on our separate events, and have a Blues Brothers themed night out for our joint event. I even bought myself a red and white garter especially for the night, and we've already found our fedora hats!

I designed these postcards using Photoshop, and had them printed at Vistaprint, and we slipped them in with our invitations.



And this is the garter I've bought specifically for the joint stag and hen; in our wedding colours and everything! I know it's a waste of money, but I really wanted to have a garter for the night, and I didn't want to risk ruining the one I bought for the wedding. And besides, this one's crazy big!

I bought this garter on Ebay from the seller L-Amore, who, once you buy an item, she makes it for you from scratch and sends it to you. I got mine the following day; so I would definitely recommend.

No comments: