18 May 2009

Engagement Ring

This is the engagement ring Hubby gave me. He bought it while we were living in Hubby's Homeland, and he managed to get "mates rates" as he knew the shop owner. We spoke about marriage in the past, and Hubby and I had discussed rings, and I'd always said I wanted a diamond discreet enough so the wedding ring would still be able to sit immediately beside the engagement ring. Because some diamonds are so huge, the wedding ring sits a way from the ring, which I don't like.

In the end, Hubby bought me this white gold 0.05 carat diamond ring, and it's perfect. However, after 4 years of being engaged, it's now looking less than perfect. I've asked H Samuel (the jeweller we bought our wedding rings from) to polish my engagement ring a couple of weeks before the wedding.

No comments: